Tuesday, May 28, 2024

How do believers acquire religious knowledge online?

I am happy to share that last month (April 2024), I participated in the American Educational Research Association (AERA) conference, which took place in Philadelphia. My presentation focused on the ways believers acquire religious knowledge online. This discussion revealed religious epistemology and sourcing practices in the Digital Age, with special attention to the Zionist-Religious variant in Israel’s Jewish population. The presentation was based on a paper I co-authored with my student (who I am delighted to say, officially received his PhD yesterday) , Dr. Akiva Berger. For more information on the paper, you can read the following link:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17439884.2023.2169833  


Spring in Philadelphia



No comments: